Is your house Possessed by Evil Spirits?
Author: Mony Singh
Here are the symptoms pertaining to your house,land or building
being possessed by evil spirits, demons devils and other ET energies.
Initial stages of Possession and Spirit Activity in the house you live in:
- Your sleep is disturbed
- Fatigue and lack of energy while at home
- You have fear about going to certain areas of your house
- You get angry all of a sudden and start a fight with your spouse
- Severe Depression while at home, goes away the moment you leave your house
- Dryness of mouth at night
- increased thirst & hunger
- Sudden Chills and Goose Bumps
- Tightness around body parts
- You start forgetting things in the spur of the moment and experience memory loss
- You hear your name being called
- You hear the doorbell ring or the phone ring
- You hear people talking
- Noises coming from the roof top: as if someone is throwing gravel on the roof, dragging a chair or running or making thumping sounds
- Blockages in the inflow of money or the money does not stay with you
There are many symptoms and it all depends upon the state of consciousness the victim is at and the kind of Spirit World influence that is affecting the victim.Advance Stages of Demonic/Spirit Activity in your house or at Business
- Unexplained noises
- Doors, cabinets, drawers opening and closing
- Lights turning on and off
- Items disappearing and reappearing
- Objects moving by themselves
- Unexplained shadows
- Animals/Pets behave strangely or get scared and do not want to go in a certain area of the house or business
- Feelings of being watched
- Feelings of being touched
- Cold or hot spots
- Very bad headaches
- Sudden Diziness
- You trip all of a sudden as if someone pushed you
- Feeling of someone close to them all the time
- You get terrified of the dark or on and around sunset
- Nightmares or bad dreams
- You see dead people in the house or shadows
- Weird changes in temperature without being sick
- Your hands become really red, purple, blue or pale and blue veins show up on your skin.
- Certain areas of your house that make you feel really creepy. You might feel like you really don't want to be there all alone although you can't quite figure out why.
- A place where there have been many deaths. The deaths might be suspicious (e.g. multiple murders, sicknesses e.t.c)
- A place where many businesses have started and gone bankrupt
- A place where various phenomena happen. Thumping noises, remote controls flying across the room, the power cutting off, whining or howling sounds, and so on.
- A place where people who normally feel fine instead feel lots of negative emotions heavy, depressed, thinking lots of negative thoughts about themselves, and so on.
- If you notice that you were happy and then you walked into a place and suddenly felt negative then walk back out and feel fine shortly thereafter, this is a great clue that demons or evil spirits of some kind are there!
- Light bulbs blow out frequently, static in phone lines, your electronics act weird or have frequent blowouts
Symptoms which Indicate Demonic Attack in your house or at Business
- Feeling like someone or something else is controlling you. You may feel controlled all the time or only some of the time.
- Feeling like someone or something is pressuring you to do certain acts.
- Feeling something touch you, scratch you, or otherwise attack you.
- Hearing one or multiple voices in your head that are negative, persuasive, or commanding you to do something. For example, hearing a voice persuade you that a certain friend should be avoided, or asking you to let them into your life in some way.
- Deep personality changes. For example, someone stays at home all the time when they used to be very gregarious.
- Creepy feelings.
- An area of your house or your neighborhood which feels negative or oppressive.
- Any kind of phenomena. For example, scratching sounds, things falling off walls or shelves, religious or spiritual items being moved or changed.
- Feeling attacked when others do not see or experience anything. Sometimes this feeling of being attacked may come with physical pain that is medically inexplicable. Usually it will come with psychological pain of some sort terror or anguish for example.
- An aversion to prayer or an inability to pray.
- Being unable to stand any contact with religious or spiritual items. For example, sudden strong aversion to going into a church or temple, aversion to being touched by a crucifix, and so on.
If any of the symptoms listed above match your situation, your life is at serious risk, you should seek immediate help from a genuine professional healer who can handle issues connected to the spirit world.